Next to Emirates NBD & Dubai Chamber, Baniyas Road, Creekside, Deira, DubaiNext to Emirates NBD & Dubai Chamber, Baniyas Road, Creekside, Deira, Dubai
SUMMER PROMOTION until August 31, 2016 only
15% off total dinner bill. Boarding time is 7:45pm, boat departs at 8:30pm
AED 295 - Soft drink package instead of AED 415
AED 395 - House beverage package instead of AED 520
* Confirmation is subject to availability & prepayment. All major credit cards are accepted.
Terms & Conditions:
* Bookings are subject to availability & advance payment is required to confirm the reservation
* Children below 5 years old are not allowed for dinner cruises; Children between 5 and 11 years old, the rate of AED 250.00 will apply including soft drinks
* Cancellation policy - less than 72hrs notice and no show will be subject to 100% charge on your credit card
* Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion
* Promotion is valid until August 31, 2016 only
About Bateaux Dubai
Regular cruises are operated seven days a week from 8.30pm to 11pm and flexible seating for up to 200 people also make Bateaux Dubai ideal for a variety of unforgettable, tailor-made private charter cruises for special events throughout the day and evening.
AED 415 net per person - soft drinks package
(2½ hours dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek, welcome mocktail upon arrival – non alcoholic, assorted canapés, and four course A' la Carte menu, prepared freshly onboard and unlimited soft drinks with water, coffee or tea and soft drinks)
All other beverages will be charged on consumption
AED 520 net per person - house beverages package
(2½ hours dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek, welcome mocktail upon arrival – non alcoholic, assorted canapés, and four course A' la Carte menu, prepared freshly onboard and unlimited selection of house wines & beers)
All extra beverages will be charged on consumption
The boarding time is 19:45 hours, and the cruise time starts from 20:30 till 23:00 hours.
- 2 awards
- 2 awards
- 1 award
As far as seeing the skyline of Dubai it's an overstatement because it doesn't go out as far,but the ambiance and service really makes up for it:)I highly recommend it!!