End of the pier at Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah, DubaiEnd of the pier at Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
Pierchic is a high-end Mediterranean seafood restaurant inspired by the signature style of three Michelin-starred French chef Laurent Gras.
Located at the end of the pier at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah, the restaurant offers an over-the-water dining experience unmatched anywhere in Dubai.
Open for lunch and dinner, Pierchic features à la carte menus of classics including oysters, scallops, sashimi and lobster, as well as an array of fresh fish.
Pierchic has been redesigned to offer a modern, stylish and elegant dining space, which maximises the views of the Arabian Gulf, the Dubai coastline, Palm Jumeirah and the iconic Burj Al Arab.
Two new pods have been created along the pier leading up to the restaurant, one of which offers a full service bar – Chic Bar - while the other will serve as a lounge – Chic Lounge - also available for private hire. Both enable guests to extend their experience at Pierchic with pre- or post-dinner drinks and will be the place to be seen in Dubai.
Pierchic also offers superior personalised service providing the perfect spot for a very special occasion.
Dress Code for Lunch: Smart Casual
Dress Code for Dinner: Smart Elegant
Children Policy: Lunch all the ages are welcome.
Dinner Children are not allowed under 10 years old.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers will receive a three course set-menu at a special rate of AED199 at the selected participating restaurant.
- The AED199 set-price does not include any beverages. Drinks or any additional food ordered by customers will be charged at the restaurants regular rate on a consumption basis.
- The AED199 set-price is inclusive of municipality and service fees.
- Customers must book tables for Dubai Restaurant Week exclusively through RoundMenu.
- Customers must book a table at either 7.30pm or 9.30pm only.
- Customers must purchase a minimum of two places i.e. a table for two people.
- Any credit card fees to be applied during the booking process will be paid by the restaurant.
- Table bookings are only valid for the number of people/ seats paid for at time of purchase.
- Table bookings are non-refundable and only valid at the date and time selected.
- Table bookings will only be held for a maximum 30 minutes from the reserved booking time.
- Customers must contact restaurants directly by phone to advise them if they are going to be late for their booking.
- Customers who arrive 30 minutes after their booking time may lose their table booking and no refund can be sought.
- Customers who do not show up will not be entitled to a refund.
- Customers who are unhappy with their experience in any way can email full details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the unlikely event customers arrive within 30 minutes of their booking time and cannot be accommodated by the restaurant they will receive a minimum full refund and may be entitled to further compensation. In this instance please send full details to email@example.com
- Customers who have a 7:30pm booking time must vacate their table before 9:30pm. Customers who have a 9:30pm booking must vacate their table before 11:30pm.
- Restaurant tables (inside and/or outside) will be allocated by the restaurant.
- Please refer to the restaurant for age policy and dress code.
Price/Person: 199 AED
Set menu for 199 Dhs per person:
We booked a table at 6:30 and would advise against an early experience. We were not sure, but we had a feeling the kitchen wasn't prepared for us or not all the staff was on shift. We did have to wait almost 30 minutes to get a glass of water. Once our waiter appeared, he was amazing and made up for any grievances we had at the beginning.