- Restaurants by Social Guide
Restaurants by Cuisine
- AfghanRestaurants in Dubai (1)
- AmericanRestaurants in Dubai (57)
- ArabicRestaurants in Dubai (206)
- CafeRestaurants in Dubai (166)
- ChineseRestaurants in Dubai (62)
- EuropeanRestaurants in Dubai (146)
- Fast FoodRestaurants in Dubai (81)
- IndianRestaurants in Dubai (148)
- InternationalRestaurants in Dubai (321)
- ItalianRestaurants in Dubai (146)
- JapaneseRestaurants in Dubai (65)
- Latin AmericanRestaurants in Dubai (54)
- PakistaniRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Pan-AsianRestaurants in Dubai (82)
- PersianRestaurants in Dubai (35)
- RussianRestaurants in Dubai (11)
- SeafoodRestaurants in Dubai (41)
- Snacks / Finger FoodRestaurants in Dubai (19)
- SteakhouseRestaurants in Dubai (48)
- ThaiRestaurants in Dubai (31)
- TurkishRestaurants in Dubai (18)
Restaurants by Location
- Al BarshaDubai Restaurants (92)
- Al QuozDubai Restaurants (9)
- Al QusaisDubai Restaurants (14)
- Al RiggaDubai Restaurants (22)
- Bur DubaiDubai Restaurants (176)
- Business BayDubai Restaurants (22)
- Creek SideDubai Restaurants (15)
- DeiraDubai Restaurants (124)
- DIFCDubai Restaurants (41)
- Discovery GardensDubai Restaurants (24)
- Downtown Burj KhalifaDubai Restaurants (159)
- Dubai MarinaDubai Restaurants (169)
- Emirates Hills / MeadowsDubai Restaurants (8)
- Festival CityDubai Restaurants (44)
- GarhoudDubai Restaurants (79)
- International CityDubai Restaurants (13)
- Jebel AliDubai Restaurants (9)
- JumeirahDubai Restaurants (169)
- Jumeirah Beach JBRDubai Restaurants (93)
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)Dubai Restaurants (54)
- Madinat JumeirahDubai Restaurants (29)
- Media City / TECOMDubai Restaurants (34)
- MirdifDubai Restaurants (50)
- Motor City / DubailandDubai Restaurants (31)
- Palm JumeirahDubai Restaurants (41)
- Sheikh Zayed RoadDubai Restaurants (132)
- The GreensDubai Restaurants (5)
- Al Ghurair Centre (2)
- Burjuman Centre (19)
- Deira City Centre (25)
- Dubai Marina Mall (15)
- Festival Centre (12)
- Ibn Battuta (10)
- Mall Of The Emirates (MOE) (40)
- Mercato Mall (13)
- Mirdif City Centre (23)
- The Dubai Mall (66)
- Wafi Shopping Center (18)
- Al Bustan Rotana (5)
- Al Murooj Rotana (3)
- Armani Hotel (5)
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel (11)
- Burj Al Arab (6)
- Crowne Plaza (11)
- Emirates Grand Hotel (4)
- Fairmont SZR (5)
- Fairmont The Palm (4)
- Four Points by Sheraton (6)
- Grand Hyatt (12)
- Grosvenor House (10)
- H Hotel (6)
- Habtoor Grand Resort (9)
- Hilton Creek (5)
- Hilton JBR (10)
- Holiday Inn (4)
- Hyatt Regency (7)
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City (6)
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel (13)
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel (4)
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers (11)
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray (7)
- JW Marriott Dubai (5)
- JW Marriott Marquis (8)
- Kempinski MOE (4)
- Le Meridien Hotel (15)
- Le Royal Meridien (12)
- Madinat Jumeirah (22)
- Media Rotana (8)
- Metropolitan Palace Hotel (4)
- Movenpick - Bur Dubai (3)
- Movenpick - JBR (3)
- One&Only Royal Mirage (7)
- Park Hyatt (3)
- Radisson Blu (14)
- Radisson Royal (9)
- Raffles Dubai (4)
- Rixos the Palm Dubai (3)
- Rydges Plaza (4)
- Shangri-La (6)
- Sofitel JBR (3)
- Sofitel The Palm (6)
- Taj Palace (4)
- The Address Downtown (4)
- The Palace (3)
- The Ritz-Carlton (3)
- Towers Rotana (3)
- Vida Hotel (4)
- Westin (5)
- Restaurants by Themes
By design, Pascal Tepper French Bakery outlets offer food connoisseurs authentic, highest quality, fresh-baked pastries, hand-made chocolates, ice creams, hot- and cold drinks, sandwiches and breads in a chic-casual in-bakery dining atmosphere. Local palates are catered for by way of traditional fillings made of homegrown ingredients. The resulting fusion of flavours appeals keenly to the senses, making mouths water by truly tempting the taste buds.
The Pascal Tepper French Bakery concept is the inspiration of Monsieur Pascal Tepper – who was named Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Best Worker in France in the Bakery Trade) in 2000 – and Pascal Carrichon – a food consultant. By sharing the know-how and experience of Monsieur Pascal Tepper with others, through an innovative and modern franchise concept, these two concept originators aim to promote the excellence and savoir-faire of artisanal French baking throughout the world.
Offer valid everyday from 16:00- 21:00 hours.
20% off total bill from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Terms & Conditions:
The promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
The promotion is not valid on Retail items.
Reservation is subject to table availability.
Offer valid everyday from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Dubai Media City, Dubai
Estimated Price: (Starter + Main + Drink)
- Delivery Service
- Family Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Dining
Social Sound of Pascal Tepper
Check-ins: 14 Photos: 2 Reviews: 0The Social Sound measures the activity of members over the last 7 days on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Foursquare, RoundMenu and Instagram. 4.21878
"Fresh and bright- great lunch spot"Reviewed 2013-11-05 05:41:52 By Hannah M
Great selection of salads, sandwiches and wraps in bright, and open space. Tables are close together but not so much that you are on top of each other. Service is ok- acoustics made it a bit hard to hear what they are saying and vice versa, but think this was luck of the day and the lunch time rush as staff were very friendly and helpful with recommendations and speed of service. Food was tasty and salads were huge. Very few good places to get lunch in Media City so was really pleased to have found Pascal Tepper - will be going back soon.
"Excellent salad bar"Reviewed 2013-10-28 11:05:55 By Yamama A
I come here often for their amazing salad bar- probably one of the best in Dubai. Plenty of choice of ingredients and generous portions. Service is good with friendly staff. The place is a popular lunch destination for office workers so can get very busy and loud during the week at lunch hour. It's more relaxed and quieter at other times.
"Great breakfast in media city"Reviewed 2013-10-26 03:06:31 By REB1510
I went to PT for breakfast a couple of times over the Eid break, and as soon as I walked in the French bakery smell hit me, which was great. The setting is simple, clean cut and well lit. Both times I had their healthy breakfast which is an egg white omelet and home made yogurt with muesli and jam...both excellent. The first time, I also had their croissant since the smell was so irresistible when we walked in...and it was well worth it; closest croissant I've had so far that can be somewhat comparable to the ones in Paris.
"Eh... not bad. Better places to be found."Reviewed 2013-06-28 09:05:25 By mercedes71
We went for brunch, which we had heard was really quite good and very "French". I'm not sure what the person who found it to be very "French" could possibly have meant. There was a French onion soup, some ordinary salad ingredients, a couple of ok prepared salads, an egg station and one other hot dish which was snapper in a white sauce and that was it. Dessert consisted of some quite nice pastries but I wouldn't come running back for them. And yet it was packed. But for me, not so pleasant... it was just loud with kids running everywhere.
"Lovely place :)"Reviewed 2013-05-27 09:41:37 By Anastasiya S
Tasty cakes! amazing breakfasts :) Lovely Lemon cakes , look like a white pyramid, worth trying! They also can deliver your order and last time when they were late with my coffee and croissant they've called and apologized and sent me an extra delicious croissant! Love this place!
- DinaOct 22, 2013
Yummy seafood salad
- MenaJul 31, 2013
Open during Ramadan!
- LynnJun 14, 2013
Brunch goes on till 3pm, not bad at all!
- CristinaApr 21, 2013
Our canteen!! Great food, friendly staff. Must try their brunch!
- EmileApr 21, 2013
Best "Mille Feuilles"
- JoeMar 11, 2013
Their custom salads are worth every drive to meetings in Dubai Media City. Love the food.
- DanaFeb 27, 2013
Don't forget to try their Lasannia whenever you are in the mood for Italian
- DanaFeb 27, 2013
Their salad bar is great! Sometimes they make amazing daily dishes especially the ones with steak. I am not a big fan of their sandwiches though. I personally love theit tarts for desert
- RaafatJan 24, 2013
Food is great and exotic. Love their salads :)
- TarekJun 19, 2012
Good food and reasonable prices. Try their grilled chicken sandwich
- LinaMar 07, 2012
Their breakfast special us real generous
- TalebFeb 04, 2012
Croque Madame is divine
- PatrickJan 07, 2012
The Pascal Tepper breakfast has it all! Service not bad either, Dubai standard.
- EdJan 06, 2012
Breakfast is delicious!! Just had a buffalo mozzarella! Yumm!! :)
- AJJan 04, 2012
The olive oil is not authentic, the onion soup is extremely salty, the tuna is not fresh, the salad dressing is not yummy, the salter is not working, no one bothered to ask me about my drink
- AJJan 04, 2012
Still the service is very bad and the food is non-edible! I wonder why would someone open a French style coffee shop when they want to get low cost unqualified resources! Better open a tea booth
- GillesNov 13, 2011
Brunch was so great! Ideal for kids! I recommend
- LinaNov 09, 2011
Fresh salads. Open late. Free wifi
- TamasOct 13, 2011
Don't understand why do they force the french greetings. Sounds really weird, but the Croque Monsieur is amazing here. Love this place.
- AhmadSep 14, 2011
the poulet curry was really good!
- ASep 10, 2011
The breakfast is so delicious & filling!!
- AshAug 14, 2011
Steak sandwich is yummy.
- NoniJun 29, 2011
I never thought I'd say this but I think the service is picking up. They've finally got the training sorted.
- MohamedJun 24, 2011
Authentic french bakery. But poorly trained staff. We enter at 9.45am, she wishes us "good afternoon", she mixes up gender also, then follows us to the table, wants us to order "now".
- NoniJun 13, 2011
I agree on the atrocious service, but the food is delicious. Try the tartines!
- LinaJun 09, 2011
Finally a good cafe in media city
- fadiJun 06, 2011
Bad service and even worse food. Some items are almost 1 week old.
- fadiJun 06, 2011
Worst service ever, old croissant and macarons. Its 1 month old and already bad,
Restaurant OwnersList your restaurant in less than 5 minutes.
If you need more infomation, Contact UsE-mail: email@example.com | Phone: +9714 369 5379