Restaurants by Social Guide
Recommended by Friends See where your friends are recommending
RoundMenu Guide Use our guide to help you decide where to dine
Social Sound Top 10 Use our Social Sound indicator to view top restaurants
Social Dishes Find restaurants by popular talked about dishes
Ask The Ambassadors We will forward question to our Dining Ambassadors to answer
Restaurants by Cuisine
- AfghanRestaurants in Dubai (11)
- AmericanRestaurants in Dubai (81)
- ArabicRestaurants in Dubai (258)
- CafeRestaurants in Dubai (188)
- ChineseRestaurants in Dubai (76)
- EuropeanRestaurants in Dubai (169)
- Fast FoodRestaurants in Dubai (147)
- IndianRestaurants in Dubai (176)
- InternationalRestaurants in Dubai (341)
- ItalianRestaurants in Dubai (188)
- JapaneseRestaurants in Dubai (82)
- Latin AmericanRestaurants in Dubai (63)
- PakistaniRestaurants in Dubai (22)
- Pan-AsianRestaurants in Dubai (94)
- PersianRestaurants in Dubai (43)
- RussianRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- SeafoodRestaurants in Dubai (56)
- Snacks / Finger FoodRestaurants in Dubai (44)
- SteakhouseRestaurants in Dubai (59)
- ThaiRestaurants in Dubai (36)
- TurkishRestaurants in Dubai (20)
Restaurants by Location
- Al BarshaRestaurants in Dubai (101)
- Al QuozRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Al QusaisRestaurants in Dubai (18)
- Al RiggaRestaurants in Dubai (24)
- Bur DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (201)
- Business BayRestaurants in Dubai (30)
- City WalkRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Creek SideRestaurants in Dubai (16)
- DeiraRestaurants in Dubai (155)
- DIFCRestaurants in Dubai (50)
- Discovery GardensRestaurants in Dubai (34)
- Downtown Burj KhalifaRestaurants in Dubai (180)
- Dubai MarinaRestaurants in Dubai (137)
- Emirates Hills / MeadowsRestaurants in Dubai (9)
- Festival CityRestaurants in Dubai (44)
- GarhoudRestaurants in Dubai (89)
- International CityRestaurants in Dubai (14)
- Jebel AliRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (192)
- Jumeirah Beach JBRRestaurants in Dubai (99)
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)Restaurants in Dubai (66)
- Madinat JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (31)
- Media City / TECOMRestaurants in Dubai (80)
- MirdifRestaurants in Dubai (63)
- Motor City / DubailandRestaurants in Dubai (47)
- Nad Al SheebaRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Palm JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (53)
- Sheikh Zayed RoadRestaurants in Dubai (146)
- The GreensRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- Al Ghurair CentreRestaurants in Dubai (2)
- Burjuman CentreRestaurants in Dubai (20)
- Deira City CentreRestaurants in Dubai (24)
- Dubai Marina MallRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Festival CentreRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Ibn BattutaRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Mall Of The Emirates (MOE)Restaurants in Dubai (39)
- Mercato MallRestaurants in Dubai (13)
- Mirdif City CentreRestaurants in Dubai (21)
- The Dubai MallRestaurants in Dubai (70)
- Wafi Shopping CenterRestaurants in Dubai (17)
- Al Bustan RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Al Murooj RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Armani Hotel Restaurants in Dubai (5)
- Asiana HotelRestaurants in Dubai (9)
- Atlantis The Palm HotelRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Bab Al ShamsRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Burj Al ArabRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Crowne PlazaRestaurants in Dubai (11)
- Emirates Grand HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Fairmont SZRRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Fairmont The PalmRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Four Points by SheratonRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Grand HyattRestaurants in Dubai (11)
- Grosvenor HouseRestaurants in Dubai (9)
- H HotelRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Habtoor Grand ResortRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- Hilton CreekRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Hilton JBRRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Holiday InnRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Hyatt RegencyRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- InterContinental DFCRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Jumeirah Beach HotelRestaurants in Dubai (14)
- Jumeirah Creekside HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Jumeirah Emirates TowersRestaurants in Dubai (13)
- Jumeirah Zabeel SarayRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- JW Marriott DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- JW Marriott MarquisRestaurants in Dubai (13)
- Kempinski MOERestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Le Meridien HotelRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Le Royal MeridienRestaurants in Dubai (10)
- Madinat JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (23)
- Media RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- Metropolitan Palace HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Millennium Airport HotelRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- Movenpick - Bur DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- Movenpick - JBRRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- One&Only Royal MirageRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- Park HyattRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- Pullman HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Radisson Blu - DeiraRestaurants in Dubai (14)
- Radisson Royal Restaurants in Dubai (10)
- Raffles DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Rixos the Palm DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Shangri-LaRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Sofitel The PalmRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Taj PalaceRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- The Address DowntownRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- The Oberoi, DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- The PalaceRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- The Ritz-Carlton DIFCRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- The Ritz-Carlton JBRRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Towers RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Vida HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Waldorf AstoriaRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- WestinRestaurants in Dubai (5)
Restaurants by Themes
- Beach/Water ViewRestaurants in Dubai (220)
- Brunch MenuRestaurants in Dubai (287)
- Buffet DiningRestaurants in Dubai (276)
- Business LunchRestaurants in Dubai (506)
- Chill-out CafeRestaurants in Dubai (287)
- Delivery ServiceRestaurants in Dubai (758)
- DJ MusicRestaurants in Dubai (93)
- Family FriendlyRestaurants in Dubai (1279)
- Live MusicRestaurants in Dubai (218)
- Lounge Bar / ClubRestaurants in Dubai (167)
- Outdoor SeatingRestaurants in Dubai (896)
- Private DiningRestaurants in Dubai (345)
- RomanticRestaurants in Dubai (263)
- ShishaRestaurants in Dubai (269)
- Vegetarian MenuRestaurants in Dubai (93)
By design, Pascal Tepper French Bakery outlets offer food connoisseurs authentic, highest quality, fresh-baked pastries, hand-made chocolates, ice creams, hot- and cold drinks, sandwiches and breads in a chic-casual in-bakery dining atmosphere. Local palates are catered for by way of traditional fillings made of homegrown ingredients. The resulting fusion of flavours appeals keenly to the senses, making mouths water by truly tempting the taste buds.
The Pascal Tepper French Bakery concept is the inspiration of Monsieur Pascal Tepper – who was named Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Best Worker in France in the Bakery Trade) in 2000 – and Pascal Carrichon – a food consultant. By sharing the know-how and experience of Monsieur Pascal Tepper with others, through an innovative and modern franchise concept, these two concept originators aim to promote the excellence and savoir-faire of artisanal French baking throughout the world.
Offer valid everyday from 16:00- 21:00 hours.
20% off total bill from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Terms & Conditions:
The promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
The promotion is not valid on Retail items.
Reservation is subject to table availability.
Offer valid everyday from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Social Sound of Pascal Tepper
"Good location, quick service"Reviewed 2014-03-06 21:17:32 By dolomoto
The wagyu burgers were very good and came out quickly. The two of us took a seat on the small patio and promptly received menus. Our burgers arrived in a fair amount of time and were done correctly. I prefer a bit more seasoning, still it tasted good... meaty and juicy. The beet added a nice taste and the fresh bun was excellent. The presentation was good and indicative of the gourmet price. Sadly, the fries appeared to be straight off the food service truck (why go to the trouble to serve Wagyu burgers to sully the plate with tasteless fries?). The bathroom was modern and kept to a high standard. Bottom line: a solid choice for a good burger in the city
"Absolutely great!"Reviewed 2014-01-11 10:27:49 By Servicexcellenc... B
We explored the place during the last days of Ramadan and to our delight, the bakery served breakfast, lunch and dinner during the holy month too. Up on arrival, the place was well occupied and we still managed to get a quiet place on the back of the restaurant, where we could observe everything at the same time. Perfect. The decor of Pascal Tepper looks simple at the first glance but the carefully chosen colours and merchandise products, food displays and accessories match perfectly and give the place a unique style. It does not look like a typical French bakery, not like one would imagine thinking of France. It is a unique, stylish French bakery in the heart of Dubai, and this is also what the design portraits. Once we were seated, the first waitress approached us immediately, wished us a “good morning” and asked if we wanted to have late breakfast or prefer to choose from the lunch menu. We ordered a cappuccino and a berries smoothie, and asked her to coma back a bit later for the food order. While waiting for our beverages, we started to observe the happening. All guests were in a good mood, it felt like holidays. The staff was too. Not in a holiday but in a very good and happy mood. Literately everyone working at Pascal Tepper, was smiling, laughing, joking with guests and one could tell that everyone enjoys the job. What a delight. It does not happen too often that everyone in one establishment has such a pleasant smile. Great. Our beverages were served and we placed our food order. A burger, medium with French fries and a toasted white bread sandwich with spinach, goat cheese, egg plant and assorted salad on the side. The charming waitress, smiled (of course she did) and complimented us to the great choice. What a nice touch. The coffee was as expected served with a perfect milk foam, the berries smoothie tasted fruitful and refreshing. So far so good, but the experience at Pascal Tepper became even better with time. While enjoying our lunch, another waiter passed by, Mr. M. He introduced himself and asked about our well – being. While talking to him, we saw that not only the service staff took great care of the guests, also the Chefs came out of their open show kitchen to check if the food served was up to satisfaction. Great. Good quality of food and beverages, interaction with guests, a great atmosphere and service with a smile. Nothing left to say then, Pascal Tepper the French Bakery, is a great place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a great cup of coffee with freshly baked pastries. The service is great and one can tell it comes from the heart. We enjoyed the visit and say thank you for such a great experience and will be back. Keep exploring, SEB
"Fresh and bright- great lunch spot"Reviewed 2013-11-05 05:41:52 By Hannah M
Great selection of salads, sandwiches and wraps in bright, and open space. Tables are close together but not so much that you are on top of each other. Service is ok- acoustics made it a bit hard to hear what they are saying and vice versa, but think this was luck of the day and the lunch time rush as staff were very friendly and helpful with recommendations and speed of service. Food was tasty and salads were huge. Very few good places to get lunch in Media City so was really pleased to have found Pascal Tepper - will be going back soon.
"Excellent salad bar"Reviewed 2013-10-28 11:05:55 By Yamama A
I come here often for their amazing salad bar- probably one of the best in Dubai. Plenty of choice of ingredients and generous portions. Service is good with friendly staff. The place is a popular lunch destination for office workers so can get very busy and loud during the week at lunch hour. It's more relaxed and quieter at other times.
"Great breakfast in media city"Reviewed 2013-10-26 03:06:31 By REB1510
I went to PT for breakfast a couple of times over the Eid break, and as soon as I walked in the French bakery smell hit me, which was great. The setting is simple, clean cut and well lit. Both times I had their healthy breakfast which is an egg white omelet and home made yogurt with muesli and jam...both excellent. The first time, I also had their croissant since the smell was so irresistible when we walked in...and it was well worth it; closest croissant I've had so far that can be somewhat comparable to the ones in Paris.
Debbie RogersReview on Feb 11, 20143Great Choice of Menu items. I had the Wagyu Burger which was served medium and was juicy and succulent. Service was quick and attentive which perfectly matched my lunchtime requirements.Reply
VernosReview on Jul 15, 20135(Vernos had no comments)
- MariaFeb 16, 2014
If your fresh pineapple juice is not fresh, don't try convincing me that it is. Don't teach your father how to fuck.
- RamiFeb 03, 2014
They offer amazing selection of yummy and freshly baked Viennoiserie, and their Corque Monsieur (Saumon/Salmon) is a must have. It's out of this world!
- DeryaJan 21, 2014
- RoulaDec 11, 2013
Couldnt have eggs or any of the breakfast items at 1:00 PM because the chef is really busy!! Isn't he supposed to be??
- RosyDec 11, 2013
Very nice food and good mix of people!
- DinaOct 22, 2013
Yummy seafood salad
- MenaJul 31, 2013
Open during Ramadan!
- LynnJun 14, 2013
Brunch goes on till 3pm, not bad at all!
- CristinaApr 21, 2013
Our canteen!! Great food, friendly staff. Must try their brunch!
- EmileApr 21, 2013
Best "Mille Feuilles"
- JoeMar 11, 2013
Their custom salads are worth every drive to meetings in Dubai Media City. Love the food.
- DanaFeb 27, 2013
Don't forget to try their Lasannia whenever you are in the mood for Italian
- DanaFeb 27, 2013
Their salad bar is great! Sometimes they make amazing daily dishes especially the ones with steak. I am not a big fan of their sandwiches though. I personally love theit tarts for desert
- RaafatJan 24, 2013
Food is great and exotic. Love their salads :)
- MikiNov 18, 2012
My very Parisian escape in Media City. Ask for their bavette, and make sure to order coffee or tea at the end, it is always served with a Mignardise that is a single bite dessert.
- TarekJun 19, 2012
Good food and reasonable prices. Try their grilled chicken sandwich
- Great SheikhsMar 08, 2012
Must try the new smoothie selection. Very nice indeed!
- LinaMar 07, 2012
Their breakfast special us real generous
- TalebFeb 04, 2012
Croque Madame is divine
- PatrickJan 07, 2012
The Pascal Tepper breakfast has it all! Service not bad either, Dubai standard.
- EdJan 06, 2012
Breakfast is delicious!! Just had a buffalo mozzarella! Yumm!! :)
- AJJan 04, 2012
The olive oil is not authentic, the onion soup is extremely salty, the tuna is not fresh, the salad dressing is not yummy, the salter is not working, no one bothered to ask me about my drink
- AJJan 04, 2012
Still the service is very bad and the food is non-edible! I wonder why would someone open a French style coffee shop when they want to get low cost unqualified resources! Better open a tea booth
- GillesNov 13, 2011
Brunch was so great! Ideal for kids! I recommend
- LinaNov 09, 2011
Fresh salads. Open late. Free wifi
- TamasOct 13, 2011
Don't understand why do they force the french greetings. Sounds really weird, but the Croque Monsieur is amazing here. Love this place.
- AhmadSep 14, 2011
the poulet curry was really good!
- ASep 10, 2011
The breakfast is so delicious & filling!!
- AshAug 14, 2011
Steak sandwich is yummy.
- NoniJun 29, 2011
I never thought I'd say this but I think the service is picking up. They've finally got the training sorted.
- MohamedJun 24, 2011
Authentic french bakery. But poorly trained staff. We enter at 9.45am, she wishes us "good afternoon", she mixes up gender also, then follows us to the table, wants us to order "now".
- NoniJun 13, 2011
I agree on the atrocious service, but the food is delicious. Try the tartines!
- LinaJun 09, 2011
Finally a good cafe in media city
- fadiJun 06, 2011
Bad service and even worse food. Some items are almost 1 week old.
- fadiJun 06, 2011
Worst service ever, old croissant and macarons. Its 1 month old and already bad,
- French Restaurants
- French Restaurants In Media City / TECOM
- Delivery Service Restaurants
- Family Friendly Restaurants
- Outdoor Seating Restaurants
- Private Dining Restaurants
- French Delivery Service Restaurants
- French Family Friendly Restaurants
- French Outdoor Seating Restaurants
- French Private Dining Restaurants
Restaurant OwnersList your restaurant in less than 5 minutes.
If you need more infomation, Contact UsE-mail: email@example.com | Phone: +9714 369 5379