- Restaurants by Social Guide
Restaurants by Cuisine
- AfghanRestaurants in Dubai (11)
- AmericanRestaurants in Dubai (80)
- ArabicRestaurants in Dubai (260)
- CafeRestaurants in Dubai (187)
- ChineseRestaurants in Dubai (76)
- EuropeanRestaurants in Dubai (169)
- Fast FoodRestaurants in Dubai (145)
- IndianRestaurants in Dubai (173)
- InternationalRestaurants in Dubai (340)
- ItalianRestaurants in Dubai (182)
- JapaneseRestaurants in Dubai (79)
- Latin AmericanRestaurants in Dubai (63)
- PakistaniRestaurants in Dubai (22)
- Pan-AsianRestaurants in Dubai (94)
- PersianRestaurants in Dubai (43)
- RussianRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- SeafoodRestaurants in Dubai (55)
- Snacks / Finger FoodRestaurants in Dubai (43)
- SteakhouseRestaurants in Dubai (59)
- ThaiRestaurants in Dubai (35)
- TurkishRestaurants in Dubai (20)
Restaurants by Location
- Al BarshaRestaurants in Dubai (101)
- Al QuozRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Al QusaisRestaurants in Dubai (18)
- Al RiggaRestaurants in Dubai (24)
- Bur DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (198)
- Business BayRestaurants in Dubai (30)
- City WalkRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Creek SideRestaurants in Dubai (16)
- DeiraRestaurants in Dubai (154)
- DIFCRestaurants in Dubai (50)
- Discovery GardensRestaurants in Dubai (33)
- Downtown Burj KhalifaRestaurants in Dubai (179)
- Dubai MarinaRestaurants in Dubai (136)
- Emirates Hills / MeadowsRestaurants in Dubai (9)
- Festival CityRestaurants in Dubai (45)
- GarhoudRestaurants in Dubai (89)
- International CityRestaurants in Dubai (14)
- Jebel AliRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (192)
- Jumeirah Beach JBRRestaurants in Dubai (99)
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)Restaurants in Dubai (65)
- Madinat JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (31)
- Media City / TECOMRestaurants in Dubai (79)
- MirdifRestaurants in Dubai (58)
- Motor City / DubailandRestaurants in Dubai (47)
- Nad Al SheebaRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Palm JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (53)
- Sheikh Zayed RoadRestaurants in Dubai (146)
- The GreensRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- Al Ghurair CentreRestaurants in Dubai (2)
- Burjuman CentreRestaurants in Dubai (20)
- Deira City CentreRestaurants in Dubai (24)
- Dubai Marina MallRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Festival CentreRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Ibn BattutaRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Mall Of The Emirates (MOE)Restaurants in Dubai (39)
- Mercato MallRestaurants in Dubai (13)
- Mirdif City CentreRestaurants in Dubai (21)
- The Dubai MallRestaurants in Dubai (70)
- Wafi Shopping CenterRestaurants in Dubai (17)
- Al Bustan RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Al Murooj RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Armani Hotel Restaurants in Dubai (5)
- Asiana HotelRestaurants in Dubai (9)
- Atlantis The Palm HotelRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Bab Al ShamsRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Burj Al ArabRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Crowne PlazaRestaurants in Dubai (11)
- Emirates Grand HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Fairmont SZRRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Fairmont The PalmRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Four Points by SheratonRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Grand HyattRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Grosvenor HouseRestaurants in Dubai (9)
- H HotelRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Habtoor Grand ResortRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- Hilton CreekRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- Hilton JBRRestaurants in Dubai (12)
- Holiday InnRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Hyatt RegencyRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- InterContinental DFCRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Jumeirah Beach HotelRestaurants in Dubai (14)
- Jumeirah Creekside HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Jumeirah Emirates TowersRestaurants in Dubai (13)
- Jumeirah Zabeel SarayRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- JW Marriott DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- JW Marriott MarquisRestaurants in Dubai (13)
- Kempinski MOERestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Le Meridien HotelRestaurants in Dubai (15)
- Le Royal MeridienRestaurants in Dubai (10)
- Madinat JumeirahRestaurants in Dubai (23)
- Media RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- Metropolitan Palace HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Millennium Airport HotelRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- Movenpick - Bur DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- Movenpick - JBRRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- One&Only Royal MirageRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- Park HyattRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- Pullman HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Radisson Blu - DeiraRestaurants in Dubai (14)
- Radisson Royal Restaurants in Dubai (10)
- Raffles DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Rixos the Palm DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Shangri-LaRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Sofitel The PalmRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Taj PalaceRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- The Address DowntownRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- The Oberoi, DubaiRestaurants in Dubai (8)
- The PalaceRestaurants in Dubai (5)
- The Ritz-Carlton DIFCRestaurants in Dubai (3)
- The Ritz-Carlton JBRRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Towers RotanaRestaurants in Dubai (6)
- Vida HotelRestaurants in Dubai (4)
- Waldorf AstoriaRestaurants in Dubai (7)
- WestinRestaurants in Dubai (5)
Restaurants by Themes
- Beach/Water ViewRestaurants in Dubai (220)
- Brunch MenuRestaurants in Dubai (287)
- Buffet DiningRestaurants in Dubai (275)
- Business LunchRestaurants in Dubai (499)
- Chill-out CafeRestaurants in Dubai (287)
- Delivery ServiceRestaurants in Dubai (740)
- DJ MusicRestaurants in Dubai (93)
- Family FriendlyRestaurants in Dubai (1265)
- Live MusicRestaurants in Dubai (216)
- Lounge Bar / ClubRestaurants in Dubai (167)
- Outdoor SeatingRestaurants in Dubai (889)
- Private DiningRestaurants in Dubai (345)
- RomanticRestaurants in Dubai (263)
- ShishaRestaurants in Dubai (267)
- Vegetarian MenuRestaurants in Dubai (92)
Encased in a beautiful two-storey glass facade, La Serre consists of a traditional Parisian boulangerie on the ground floor and a bistro on the first floor.
The boulangerie opens early morning with freshly-baked breads, viennoiserie and a light breakfast menu. Lunch, salon de the and dinner are all served throughtout the day.
Upstairs, the bistro offers a Mediterranean inspired menu available for lunch and dinner, and a bar serving a broad selection of wines and expertly mixed cocktails. There is also a chef's table, where the sounds, smells and ambience of the kitchen are all involved in the dining experience.
Social Sound of La Serre
Check-ins: 72 Photos: 47 Reviews: 0The Social Sound measures the activity of members over the last 7 days on Facebook, TripAdvisor, Foursquare, RoundMenu and Instagram. 9.69661
Ihsan JawadReview on Feb 21, 20145Very elegant place and the food is quality Reply
Abed BibiReview on Dec 27, 20135Great atmosphere and food!Reply
AlexReview on Dec 15, 20131terrible service, awful staff and poor food. Avoid this placeReply
Dany FarhaReview on Dec 08, 20134We had a very pleasant family Friday lunch, ambiance is nice, location in downtown Boulevard is easy access although the valet on the way out can take a while. Very La Petite Maison but not quite as perfect :) and the boulangerie downstairs on the ground floor looks lovelyReply
- RanaJan 18, 2014
Hip vibe and excellent food! Must order the lentil salad, burrata, aubergine bruschetta and the potato gratin. Super delish!!!
- NeilJan 18, 2014
Langoustine with truffles.Quinoa and duck salad.And definitely sit upstairs!
- HaniJan 17, 2014
Authentic French lemonade is AMAZING.
- NooraJan 12, 2014
Breakfast was really good, one of the best in Dubai Don't miss out on the French toast. Service is very slow though.
- YossiJan 11, 2014
Try a diet coke !!! It's best thing that they did not copy from LPM !
- XenaJan 04, 2014
Try Cheese Buratta, Beef Tartar, Onion Tart, Truffle Rigotini, Mushroom Risotto, Watermelon Salad, Oysters!!!! Yum Yum..... Will come back here to experience more food!!! mmmmm...
- CarolineDec 21, 2013
Check their wine list for the Sudtirol Alto Adige Gewurtztraminer (glass or bottle) - highly commended by myself and friends. Fav eats- cauliflower salad, grilled eggplant/prawn & grilled seabass
- SheikhaDec 17, 2013
Burratta, Potato dauphine gratin, tortelli and French toast my oh my
- AhmadDec 07, 2013
Tried the Bakery: Very slow service, small portions, and almost stubborn crew/waitresses.
- MichaelDec 06, 2013
Getting the worst ever service. Instead of waiters asking every 5 min if I ordered, how about bringing the diet coje i ordered 15 min ago! Wrong orders being delivered and I am still waitin - 40mn!!!!
- AhmadDec 02, 2013
Try the onion tart appetizer... It tastes much better than it sounds!
- Dr. SultanDec 01, 2013
Very similar to La Petite Maison. The burrata was scrumptious, baby chicken was okay, the pasta with duck & prawns was nice, and of course the creme burlee was yummy! Lovely ambience around here.
- ZeynepDec 01, 2013
very slow and disappointing service
- ShamsaNov 28, 2013
Great space! pretentious atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend burrata, cauliflower salad with mandarine & the huge filet. I wouldnt say it's overpriced, but it's expensive. Service was ok.
- AdnanNov 24, 2013
Charming place. Cute. Food is decent. Vegetable lasagna was good.
- ninaNov 21, 2013
if you're here for lunch, go upstairs. we dined down and discovered it was a sub standard lunch experience. menu downstairs for lunch was unappetizing and portions were small.
- SarahNov 16, 2013
Best bf in Dubai
- KawtharNov 16, 2013
The burrata with tomato nice but the pasta is horrible they made it two time and not cooked well
- ReemzNov 15, 2013
For next time for sure!! Order yellow tail carpaccio, grilled shrimp, tortelli and of course the burrata
- SamNov 09, 2013
Lemonade with ginger was good. The food is ok. I found the place to be overrated.
- ZozNov 08, 2013
service is excellent. waiters are friendly
- CaseyNov 06, 2013
Incredibly similar to La Petite with two distinguishing features- food prices are more cost effective, service not up to par. Be sure to ask for a window view.
- HassanOct 07, 2013
Good food good ambiance very similar to la petite maison but plates are small
- AnitaOct 06, 2013
The yellow tail carpaccio and Sea bream tartar is to die !!Similar type of dishes to LPM... Definitely a great lunch venue !!
- MaryamOct 05, 2013
Slow service. Waiting list. The waffles were worth the wait though ♥️
- SamiraSep 27, 2013
Great selection of food for brunch and dinner. Really average service
- AbulmichSep 25, 2013
- MozaAlRSep 21, 2013
Verrrry slow service :) waiters are very rude.
- JaynneSep 21, 2013
Alas! You can't just walk in :-/ (even in-house guests) you need a reservation.
- RaniaSep 18, 2013
Gorgeous place for coffee or croissant, but they can stingy with the amount of food offered. Ordered dish of day, roasted chicken. Big mistake., included 1 piece of chicken thigh for 85 aed :s ...
- PhillSep 04, 2013
As I type, I've been waiting 1hr 48 minutes for my food. It may well be amazing, but this is not acceptable.
- LinaAug 30, 2013
Service slow! Been here 20mins still no bread.
- LinaAug 30, 2013
Excited bout this new boulangerie
- TehzeebAug 25, 2013
The Buratta is a must have! Best octopus I have ever had!
- TzuWeiAug 15, 2013
Coffee is wonderful when coupled with their fresh croissant, while enjoying the slow start to the morning and watching traffic
- ImranAug 08, 2013
Great food, excellent service.
Is La Serre the new La Petite Maison?
A striking illuminated glass boîte juts out from the sexy new Vida boutique hotel in Downtown Dubai Once inside, an organised frenzy greets us with chefs at play in the open-plan kitchen, a bar buzzing with punters and a near full restaurant on a Thursday evening Now that’s what I call atmosphere We’re in French-Mediterranean La Serre, Dubai’s latest hot opening and Izu Ani, the opening chef of La Petite Maison’s new baby
I ask for a window table on booking, partly for the sparkly view of Dubai by night but mainly to steer away from the smoke engulfing the bar area And so the hostess guides us to a corner window table à deux Bag that spot especially if you’re on a romantic date
The menu categories are all in French so if you’re not au fait with the lingo you may struggle translating Here’s FooDiva’s guide – pour grignoter (to nibble), pour commencer (to start), brut (cold), chaud (hot), enrichissant (enriching – pasta or risotto in this case), la mer (sea), famille (family – meat) and la terre (earth – veggie sides) Dessert is simply dessert
A tomato rocks up sliced with a drizzle of olive oil as an amuse bouche At LPM (the affectionate name for La Petite Maison) the tomato sits ripe on the table for you to chop and garnish as you wish We opt for an Italian vino from the San Leonardo winery…... Continue On FooDiva
Restaurant OwnersList your restaurant in less than 5 minutes.
If you need more infomation, Contact UsE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +9714 369 5379